Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Preview of What You Will be Reading

Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by.  Hope you all have had an enjoyable holiday season and are looking forward to the New Year.  There was a time (not too long ago) when I posted a movie review blog on the Rotten Tomatoes website and I am happy to say that I had a significant number of people visit that blog.  In fact, I think the total number of views was in excess of 45,000, which isn't too bad.  However, I often felt constrained when writing the blog because all I really could write about were movies, due to the nature of the host website.  Therefore, I have decided to create this blog, entitled "Thoughts About Everything" because I wanted to share my thoughts on a broad variety of topics, ranging from sports to politics to music to, of course, movies.  I hope to update this blog periodically and encourage everyone to visit the site when they can.  I'll post my first official entry sometime in early 2009.  In the meantime, have a happy, healthy and safe New Year! 

No comments: